Thursday, August 15, 2013

Maternity & Family Photos

My sister is so talented. I'm a photographer's worst nightmare because of how uncooperative I can be during a photo session. Lynn is so patient with me and can help me look better in any light. She also keeps me from looking totally cheesy, which is how I always feel when I'm getting my picture taken.

We took these photos at my in-laws house in Jacksonville, Florida. These photos are so special to me not only because my sister took them, but also because this pregnancy has been particularly difficult. I've been on bed rest for a three months and things are now starting to look up the sooner I get to my due date. Lynn was able to capture some sweet moments with my little girl and of course include our #1..Kobe:)

Thank you, sissy!


















Big thanks to Gdaddy for keeping this little girl entertained for the photo session:)

Love you Lynn!!

No comments: