Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Baptism.

This was one of the happiest days of my life and also one of the most emotional. A year ago from Easter my sister gave her life to Christ. Almost exactly one year later, she made a proclamation thru baptism that Jesus is her Lord & Savior. My words were few. My heart was grateful. My faith was changed. Jesus changes people.

My sister did a video that she resisted to do for some time. Once she realized the reason for doing it, she was ready to go. Not without tears and heart break, but also with a new perspective and an open mind. She killed it. I know in my heart that her testimony changed someone's life. Her testimony was used to bring someone closer to Jesus. That's all that matters.

If you have some time, hear her story. It's pretty amazing. Be careful, it might change your life.

http://vimeo.com/62211549


I was sent this picture from our good friend, Matthew, who was filming. I've had butterflies in my stomach ever since. 

Pure joy.

3 comments:

Byerly said...

love, love, love

Byerly said...

love.

Julia said...

Congratulations Lynn!