Thursday, March 7, 2013

A Growing Family.

That's right people, the Graves family is growing this year! In January we found out we'll be expecting a little one at beginning of September. I should just say, some time in September since Weslyn was 10 days late. I don't think a due date is something I rely on anymore to help me know when the baby is actually coming. We're pretty thrilled and glad to share it with the world. I've had two doctor's appointments that have brought me to tears, in a good way. Seeing and hearing a baby's heartbeat is absolutely miraculous.

Weslyn has no idea what is going on, but we're hopeful that she'll adjust well with the little babe, considering she really loves playing with her babies now. Rocking them, putting them down to go "night-night" and giving them a paci. I know she'll be a helpful big sister.

Here's to yet another hot summer being pregnant!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congratulations! So excited for you all and your growing family! Can't wait to see you all again and will have to combine with the deep fried turkey celebrations one year. Big hugs and love to you all! Jenn

ladagunda9 said...

Congratulations! I was just saying I wonder when you would be adding to your family! Summer pregnancies can be taxing...but thank God for Water Parks and swimming pools! Much Love - Mrs. H