Wednesday, June 20, 2012

To Grandma and Papa's house we go.

We had a great time this weekend hanging out with my parents. It was my mother's birthday as well as Father's Day, so we had a lot to celebrate. Weslyn had a great time hanging out with Grandma and Papa. She really can't get enough of them, especially Grandma. Within a couple hours of being there she was reaching for my mom any chance she got. It's probably because Grandma will carry her everywhere she wants to go for...for however long Weslyn would like to be held. At one point it was for 20 minutes outside of the restaurant. Just like my mom to spend her birthday dinner walking around outside carrying the baby while everyone else enjoys their meal. I wish I had a serving heart like hers. She of course was glad to take her dinner home in a to go box because..." Weslyn needs Grandma." We. are. in. trouble.  :)










Happy Father's Day to my sweet step dad and Happy Birthday to the best momma in the world!