Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Our First Father's Day

Lawton had his first Father's Day this past Sunday. He's certainly earned it. I'm so proud to call him my husband and so glad that he's the father of my sweet girl. He's an amazing dad. He is involved in every aspect of our life at home. He likes to know the details and how our day goes everyday. There isn't a day that goes by where he doesn't ask, "What did you guys do today? How were her naps?" He's very in tune to our life at home...and I love it. He's also in tune to his job but it always come second after us. He loves his job. He works so hard everyday and never complains. I count my blessings everyday and thank God for this great man that I do not deserve.

Always trying new things with Dad...he's the explorer

Dad always provides the fun.

And is always willing to take me for a ride.

Happy Father's Day, Daddy!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

We love y'all! So glad to be able to call you friends! :) happy Father's Day, Lawton! Seems like yesterday that we started praying for Weslyn's safe arrival!