Thursday, May 14, 2015

Little Girls.

It's so funny to me that God gave me two little girls. I never thought I would be a great mom of girls. I wasn't sure what I would do with a girl. I'm not particularly girly and I don't know have a lot of style. Whoops. However, these girls do not need my help. They have their own personalities and will not be limited to cliches or stereotypes...but they really do love pink tutus and I must admit, I think it's so cute. Gah. Lawton is in so much trouble if baby #3 is a girl!

They're really starting to develop their own little relationship too. They miss each other when they're apart and they're even starting to fight like sisters. I'm now able to sit back for a few moments and just be a spectator while they interact. It's such a treasure to watch them play and teach each other, even in the tough moments!





























No comments: