Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Our Walking Monkey

About a week after Weslyn turned 1 she took her first steps. I wish I had it on camera, but every time I got the camera out she dropped to her knees as fast as she could to crawl over to me. Really, to crawl over to the shiny camera. Anyway, the last few weeks she's been taking more and more steps. She's now moving pretty quickly and walks more than she crawls. It's amazing to watch this little girl grow up so fast. I'm so blessed to be her Momma.

She's also learned three animals sounds. Monkey (which was her first and best), elephant and sheep. It's been pretty fun to hear all the sounds and verbally communicate with her. Even if we're talking "monkey" together.

Here are some videos of her new developments. She takes a little spill in her walking video, but proves to be a tough girl. Also, please don't judge me for how messy my house is. Thanks :)





2 comments:

Sarah Reyne said...

Walking monkey! I love it. You better watch out there momma - the girl will be running before you know it!

Byerly said...

Go Weslyn Go!!! Ahhh - she is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Animal sounds are always so much fun.