Saturday, October 16, 2010

A trip to the Pumpkin Patch

We've been planning for a couple weeks now to carve pumpkins to put in front of the house. I've been very excited to finally have the opportunity to give out candy to all the little kids for Halloween! Here are some photos of our pumpkin carving extravaganza.

We didn't even make it to the end of the patch...this place was HUGE

Lawton found a not-so-pretty one.

Hard at work.

Lawton made me take the guts out first.

Kobe was very skeptical of the pumpkins.

They came out pretty well:)

4 comments:

two Excited nests said...

Looks like we missed a fun time! Who did the dog one? That is so cool!

Jovanna said...

soooo, you don't blog for like one million years and all of a sudden I get to hear all about your life (and a bit of Lynn's). I am in shock and I love it. I miss you Mrs.Graves!

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

I miss you too Jo! :)